Sunday, April 1, 2007

I LOVE Austin!!!!


Yesterday was a really productive day..personally. It was a great day...a great Saturday...I haven't had one like that in a while.
We started our day off with coffee from Austin Java and met Tina over at Flip Happy Crepes for breakfast. OMG...it was so good. the lemon crepes were amazing, and they are served from a vintage travel trailer...hello...if that isn't me i don't know what is. Actually they are hiring and I might see if I can work there one day a week to save up for my trip to Italy next year. After that, we went to the Zilker Garden Festival for some fun...the weather was to die for...just perfect. We proceeded to go to Home Depot to get flooring samples, then Lowe's to buy a ceiling fan for the bedroom & paint for the hallway and bedrooms. Home improvement, here we come. I actually talked Jean into driving to Gruene, TX for a cold Lone Star beer because it was a perfect spring day and Lee & John were there..so we went to Gruene Hall and then drove all the way over to the Salt Lick for some BBQ. We were miserable after the family style pig out, and drove home to wallow. It was a great day!!!

No comments: