Thursday, June 28, 2007

why Camp?

Camp is the new name of my product line and the name I am giving le studio. Any sundries other than original paintings will be part of the Camp collection...prints, greeting cards, etc. These definitions embody why I chose it. I love the name and am currently working on a logo.

Also, btw...I am working on a coloring book of my images for the wee ones!

[kamp]
::noun::
1a) A place where tents, huts, or other temporary shelters are set up, as by soldiers, nomads, or travelers. Any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation or for recreation.

2) Something that provides sophisticated, knowing amusement, as by virtue of its being artlessly mannered or stylized, self-consciously artificial and extravagant, or teasingly ingenuous and sentimental.

No comments: