Friday, April 17, 2009

Happiness is...Do Re Mi & licenses.

1. Good Morning! I thought I would start the AM off with another video. In my wildest dreams everyone would break out into spontaneous song and dance like in Grease. This is one step better I believe. I can't stop watching it. Please enjoy...



"More than 200 dancers were performing there version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. with just 2 rehearsals they created this amazing stunt! Those 4 fantastic minutes started the 23 of march 2009, 08:00 AM. It is a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music."

2. I am excited to announce that I officially launched my licensing career recently as one of my images was picked up by Artists to Watch for their Holiday 2009 greeting card line. Click here to see it and thanks to everyone at ATW for everything.



Plus, I woke to a message from my former prof. at TX St. University (thanks Michel) letting me know they featured it in a little blip on the Art & Design dept. website. Awe...that makes me smile.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: