Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Online Gallery Sale

Online Gallery Sale
The best alternative to a painting a day!!!

At least, for the manner in which I work. I work in spurts, it is just that way and that is why the painting a day was so darn hard for me. I can't change it & I've tried. What can I say; it's the creative process.

But I want to give you fun and surprises and I have the solution. On the 3rd of every month, I will host an online gallery sale and it all starts May 3rd. Here's the lowdown.

*Everything will be posted for purchase on the 3rd of every month at 10am.

*All work will be approx. 6" sq. It could be 10 pieces or 50; I am not putting a minimum or maximum on my production.

*If you want to purchase a piece, here is the lowdown:

Just email me with the title of the item you want, and I'll reserve it for you. It is first come first serve, so don't dilly-dally. :) Once it is reserved with your name on the listing, you may click the $ sign to purchase. Once payment has been received, I will mark the listing as sold. That easy.

*If you would like to receive a reminder notice, just give me a shout and I'll tie a cyber ribbon tied your finger.

Come visit my website!

No comments: