Wednesday, May 9, 2007

we have light

I just ordered my skylights for the trailer! I'll get them in a couple of weeks, which is a long time, but what can I do...this place seems to be the only place that manufacturers skylights for trailers. It will be worth the wait! I spent the last 2 weekends wiring the trailer for electricity. Renee helped me and I just have a couple of tweaks to do before it's completed. Then the next step is insulating the thing. I am trimming the trees above it and cleaning off the roof to paint/seal with aluminum paint that helps reflect the sun to keep it cooler. I have to break it to Elena soon that I will be taking their little AC unit from them soon for my purposes.

So, as you can see, things are swimming along nicely. I feel like it's been a long time in the making. I've sort of been at the mercy of other people's help, but I'm at a point were I can work on it with just my two hands. Pluggin' along.

I am currently cleaning out the garage which is stuffed full of the excess inventory from the store and other junk so I might work in there until the studio/trailer is ready to be utilized. I have decided that my 2nd Annual Trailer Show at Kiki Nass will be opening on Friday, June 1st...which isn't far away! EEEEEEK. Well, I'm almost positive of that. I just don't see how I can make it any later with schedules of others and such. The trailer warming party will be at the end of June as well!!!

Busy summer ahead!

No comments: