Thursday, October 2, 2008

warning...some verbal diarrhea might occur








after the shitty ass nightmare of a Tuesday got joyously marked off my calandar (in RED and after 2 margaritas and 2 glasses of wine), i managed to have myself a pretty decent Wednesday (considering I am still in shock and my stomach turns every time i think about said Terrible Tuesday). i took Denver hiking on the Greenbelt, wrote some necessary letters and ended up at the studio where i actually got some stuff done! yay. oh, and lined up a little bit of work to provide some sort of cash flow. so, all in all, okay day.

i am currently drinking my tea, then will go hiking again and venture to the studio for a repeat of yesterday! yay. here are some crappy images of the work i got done yesterday. some not quite finished, but i'm still really interested to see how this series plays out.

No comments: