Sunday, February 22, 2009
Happiness is Sundays off and...
1. Unexpected gorgeous shadows.
I took these pictures with my phone and was really delighted with their turnout. It is from the permanant sculpture outside of the Blanton Museum here in Austin. We frolicked through the long rubber tubing hanging down in a 10ft square curtain.
2. Sunday brunch with lovely friends at Olivia.
I highly recommend the yummy brioche french toast with pears and the smoked German ham & gruyere cheese omlette!
3. Blanton Museum visit to see opening day of "Birth of the Cool" inspired by Miles Davis' album of the same name.
4. Pictures taken from phone turning out nicely.
5. Being impressed with the set design of tonights Oscars. Nice job guys.