Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello Again...

WOW. It has been entirely too long since my last posting. Frankly, it's hard to say anything has really been going on, so you haven't missed much.

This year's resolution has been to simplify as much as possible, so I made the horribly hard decision to sell my trailer to a new loving owner. This conclusion was based on several realities and believe it or not, the trailer might just end up in it's first home on S.1st Street where my shop was. I have been working extra hard in between sickness & nursing the sick and the trailer is almost ready for presentation to possible buyers. Admittedly, I've been obsessing over details and perfections so it is just right for the new owner and it is impressive how nice it's looking. It is bittersweet, but I still feel confident about the decision. I felt for so long that there would be disappointment among my friends who have helped and supported me on the project, however I feel they would ultimately want me to be happy, unburdened and free to create in a space that is conducive to my groove. Thank you!

No comments: